Why not CW again.

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Why not CW again.

Post by ReoN »

There are so many new clans now in GR, W.W clan, XXX clan, also a new clan from arsi is abotu to come, some SC's are in, and some Tru3 members.

So why won't I give all clan leaders a massage in gr that will tell them to come in here, sign up to the forums and start the clan war?

Pleaseeeeee? I never had a clan war.
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Re: Why not CW again.

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

tru3 members ?
E]x[F-Robojew
United States of America

Post by E]x[F-Robojew »

because there is no real Clan ranking system.... If someone can make a clan ranking system like we had before in clanwars.cc then we might have a clan wars...

we would also have to move to Gamespy again.. cause clan wars on Gameranger would suck balls..
Mess with da JOO and this is what happens!
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

Ok, so how to build the clan ranking system? (I know AleminiO so I might have a contect with him).

And moving to GS is not really much a problem, isn't it a guide of how to host a game there?
{W.W}Rap
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by {W.W}Rap »

i never played in gamespy (tryed messed something up) and all my clan plays in gameranger i only think ranger would move to GS mmm :W
No he cambiado, como tu quisieras primo,
cambié lo suficiente sin salirme del camino,
no he cambiado ni la mitad que el resto
pero he cambiado el doble que vosotros por supuesto
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

let's face it, there are a lot of ppl and clans playing....last thing aleminio told me abt this that hez tired from gay ass ppl who cheat and ruin the fun of it,i dont think he will bother doing it again coz 1- hez very busy 2- he quit rts he doesnt give a f--k now,so roonie u might work on this alone not if som1 wanna co-operate
moving to gs requires 1 step which is "all famous/pro ppl play on gs for few days" and as a result all ppl will go play there.creating a clan rank system and earning points from cws and these stuff can be made on clanwars.cc or if som1 like aleminio will buy a domain for it.GR sucks huge balls comparing to GS so yea it will be better if those matches are played via GS,dread markana posted in somewhere on these forums how to open required ports to host a game on gs.
E]x[F-Robojew
United States of America

Post by E]x[F-Robojew »

Sniper had the idea of maybe making a makeshift sub forum for clan wars... where people will be able to post a clan match or request one and once they win or lose they post a picture as proof...

This will cut down on cheating because we will be able to screen IP's anytime.

This is only temporary as soon as the CW site is back online where Sniper can also randomly check IP's to prevent cheating....

The problem before was that people would make accounts and report fake wins and losses. We didn't have a means to check IP's...

This way (sub forums on here) we can screen wins in two ways... they must provide proof of win with a pic and we can screen IP's
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

well rts need to have some challenges such as cws,im 1 of ppl who will be very thankfull to sniper if he did that...would be awsome for the community,i can help if u want.
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

rofl i opened clanwars.cc and i can create a league,but idk what to write in that place where it says "tell us about ur vision......" is it that simple to create cws for amrts ?
E]x[F-Robojew
United States of America

Post by E]x[F-Robojew »

hell no it aint that simple... they have to approve it.

I suggest everyone write a request.. get your friends to write one... Im writting one right now.

The more people who send it the better. It will give the staff more reason to make one.. It's worth a shot.