Help gameranger.exe

Having problems with AMRTS? Having problems with your Computer?
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Help gameranger.exe

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

When ever i try to launch gameranger.exe it says gameranger.exe has encountered a problem. So i deleted gameranger and re-downloaded it then it did the same thing with a blank end license agreement which didn't even load.
{EMC}Methuselah96
Programmer
Programmer

Re: Help gameranger.exe

Post by {EMC}Methuselah96 »

its ur virus lol
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

no im sure its not that i deleted the virus completely and deleted gameranger completely butt i still have this error i keep getting this error on how hal.dll is corrupted or kernal.dll doesn't exist or is corrupted. Its somewhere in these microsoft disc's mmm

My sister keeps telling me otherwise. My dad said yea its missing it.

idk if this is right AppName: gameranger.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.0 ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00000000
{EMC}Storm
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
United States of America

Post by {EMC}Storm »

well do u remember how it got into ur system? what did u download? does ur computer display a pop up box in the bottom right corner saying "Trojan Virus Detected" or "Your Computer May Be At Risk" or somethin about a malacious program is in ur computer?

if u know what it is u downloaded, u could prolly remove it. Dont u have any anti-virus software? :? if u do, u could use that. i have WebRoot Security
{EMC}- "The Eyes Of The Nations Are Upon Us"
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

it got in when i first entered this website to download a different version of a game. then poof this antivirus malware downloader poped up on my screen
it shutdown every single exe i have. I had to reformat create a new person and delete the other person to delete everything in it. i use spyware doctor but idk if it is that strong.
{W.W}Rap
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by {W.W}Rap »

{W.W}Ranger wrote:it got in when i first entered this website to download a different version of a game. then poof this antivirus malware downloader poped up on my screen
it shutdown every single exe i have. I had to reformat create a new person and delete the other person to delete everything in it. i use spyware doctor but idk if it is that strong.
i had to use something caleed your unistaller and the doctor thing
No he cambiado, como tu quisieras primo,
cambié lo suficiente sin salirme del camino,
no he cambiado ni la mitad que el resto
pero he cambiado el doble que vosotros por supuesto
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

{W.W}SoulDreamer wrote:
{W.W}Ranger wrote:it got in when i first entered this website to download a different version of a game. then poof this antivirus malware downloader poped up on my screen
Dreamer if you wanna test my next map out 1 problem YOU NEED TO USE HAMACHI because its the only thing im available to use right now. The longer it takes for you to join the longer the wait for the map to come out.
Hamachi server:: AMRTSWWTesters
password:: werewolve

I need to test out the new terrian map so we can put it out there.
if there is anyone else that wants to test be my guest and join the server. I will or might have it ready tomorrow.

+ ill try what you said dreamer

Plus i think theres just something with my internet connection ill tryusing my modem or maybe its because when ever i turn on my computer theloading bar is green instead of blue...???
{W.W}Rap
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by {W.W}Rap »

{W.W}Ranger wrote:
{W.W}SoulDreamer wrote:
Dreamer if you wanna test my next map out 1 problem YOU NEED TO USE HAMACHI because its the only thing im available to use right now. The longer it takes for you to join the longer the wait for the map to come out.
Hamachi server:: AMRTSWWTesters
password:: werewolve

I need to test out the new terrian map so we can put it out there.
if there is anyone else that wants to test be my guest and join the server. I will or might have it ready tomorrow.

+ ill try what you said dreamer

Plus i think theres just something with my internet connection ill tryusing my modem or maybe its because when ever i turn on my computer theloading bar is green instead of blue...???
dude -_- im busy i dont play no more only with some of the clan
No he cambiado, como tu quisieras primo,
cambié lo suficiente sin salirme del camino,
no he cambiado ni la mitad que el resto
pero he cambiado el doble que vosotros por supuesto