@fst didnt report

2015 Clan Wars Testing Phase Archived Reports.

Moderators: E]x[F-WeSLeY, E]x[F-Sniper, CW Admin

Marshall
Mortar Man
Mortar Man

@fst didnt report

Post by Marshall »

i played with him yasterday 3 games 2 he won rush , me 1 tank in last game he run
today it was my turn to be host and i take host to play the last game he builded hq , depot and he mistaked for a secs and didnt build the another depot or hq and make freeze as excause and i played on his host 2 times also me got freeze on his host when he rush me i say and he say to me no lag lier.. ^^
2fst
Noob
Noob

Re: @fst didnt report

Post by 2fst »

sniper carefully read the conversation, he didnt even attaked me,i was freezed,hw cn be play and why i report even before the attaked, we didt start to play sarge even,i left purly due to freezed,read my conversation carefully,if u gonna do a panalty i ll leve and my all clan memebers will leave from this,this just shitty,plz give a condition that if any one leave due to freezed b4 the 1st attak its no game....
Marshall
Mortar Man
Mortar Man

Post by Marshall »

i searched ur base with hq u say i freeze 10 sec for bulid hq i searched ur base how u freezed in hq and u have depot + hq and going to build the another depot , here u mistaked u i get freezes in ur host i dont say any shits and play when u get u talk much but im sure u didnt get any freeze in this game what if that freeze was from ur connection ? u will not report ? (Y) sniper check ur rules after read
2fst
Noob
Noob

Post by 2fst »

man after i put to make hq and depot it was freezed sarge didnt even go forward,cant u understand the point, why u just criying for this,why u didnt re-match in ur host,i asked several time to make a host to play.
Marshall
Mortar Man
Mortar Man

Post by Marshall »

in the 1st battle i played with you i got freeze but i didnt talk much u say ur got freeze on my host but actually it was lie because u didnt u say freezed in hq for 10 secs how for the freezed to build hq , depot and you say i build hq then freezed how >> u making excauses because you mistaked .. if ur right u will net reply me and let sniper reply.. ^^
RanDY
Chopper
Chopper
Sri Lanka

Post by RanDY »

Please see stats.
please see complains of both men.

Make a fair judgement.

Just a comment ___ /** before Sarges meet, where is a WIN?? :P
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

Just a little input on this post. Marshall isn't my biggest fan but it seems like 2fst does have to report that even if it was frozen, dc , or a bad connection from either party. But rules say any type of d/c is an automatic loss. It is up to marshall to give 2fst another chance. There was 2x my clan has d/c.ed or had too much lag to play and i still had to report it. Its rule #9.
Make sure your connections are good before you start the game.
RanDY
Chopper
Chopper
Sri Lanka

Post by RanDY »

If we are rushing into points always without any ethics,
CWs will limited to PROs Vs Noobs games.

PRO players wont play each other (both sides have to maintane ETHICS).
Players will tend to play vs lower clans only.

I got dc once but reported, (It was 50% 50% game while i get dc).
But I wont play vs him (Mastermind/innocent/badboy) again.

The beauty of this CW depends on us.
ONLY ON US.........

(Just an idea!)
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Marshall,
Log # 828

2fst wrote:sniper carefully read the conversation, he didnt even attaked me,i was freezed,hw cn be play and why i report even before the attaked, we didt start to play sarge even,i left purly due to freezed,read my conversation carefully,if u gonna do a panalty i ll leve and my all clan memebers will leave from this,this just shitty,plz give a condition that if any one leave due to freezed b4 the 1st attak its no game....

2fst, if you get d/c you must report because people will always use that as an excuse. I'm not saying you are but those are the rules. If you want to play but think you might lag, ask someone with a good connection to host. There won't be any penalty points this time but do know that next time, you must report if you get disconnected because of lag or whatever.

RULE # 9
9. If someone leaves a game or gets D/C, they must report it as a loss unless the staying oponent gives them an oppotunity to re-play the game.

RanDY wrote:Please see stats.
please see complains of both men.
Make a fair judgement.
Just a comment ___ /** before Sarges meet, where is a WIN?? :P

Randy, yes I see that Marshall didn't even attack him but he still lagged out or got d/c. It sounds unfair to say but that counts as a loss because what if he did mess up at start-up... that means anyone can just leave if they forget to build a barracks or depot. I'm not saying that's what happened but the rules are in a place for a reason.