GB battles maps to MP

These maps all have broken links. If you have these maps, upload them and we can update the links.
Forum rules
These topics need DIRECT links to the maps. You can post your website if you want but it must also include a direct link. If the maps are now included in a map pack, then post the link to the topic where the map pack is so that it leads to a valid link.
Smith
Map Maker
Map Maker

GB battles maps to MP

Post by Smith »

Hi, I am new here, I am trying to convert the basement GB map to MP, but if I edit the map with the notepad. When I try to play the map. It max players 0 and I can t start playing and If i edit the map with hex workshop the game crashes when I select the map. wich program I must use for map editing

Thanks.
E]x[F-WeSLeY
Mexico

Re: GB battles maps to MP

Post by E]x[F-WeSLeY »

hmm its great that you are making new maps smith but E]x[F-Sniper is working on that as well lol he is going to put campaign maps and gb maps to mp
Use no way as a way and have no limitation as limitation -Bruce Lee
Dread+MarKana
Helper
Helper

Post by Dread+MarKana »

use hex workshop.
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Make sure you are not removing anything important, that may cause the game to crash.
Smith
Map Maker
Map Maker

Post by Smith »

no, I am not removing any important file, I am not removing anything, I just change for example the "green" to "team1".
"tan" to "team2"
and I am changing the require AI to 0. But when I try to play the game appears max players 0. Is any form to fix that. Are a tutorial of map editing? if not well don t matter.

thanks anyway to everyone