virus?

Talk about any random stuff here. Play other online games?
{EMC}Methuselah96
Programmer
Programmer

virus?

Post by {EMC}Methuselah96 »

message to my Youtube inbox:

Hey how's it goin',

Your videos were amazing, I couldn't believe how well done they were when I was finished watching.

Even though I thought your videos rocked, I couldn't help but notice they weren't getting many views.
It's so hard for me to believe that videos as good as yours get lost in the shuffle.

There is so much garbage on this site, it was almost a surprise to find your videos so enjoyable.

Is it weird that I get so upset when I see videos like yours getting so few views when there are so many crappy videos that have millions of views?

I should probably get going, but I just wanted to let you know about a great service that was really able to help me get my view count up, you can find them at

http://tinyurl.com/28633c3

They really send you a lot of views which helps you climb the search engine rankings and improve your standing in the YouTube community.

By giving them a try now you can even take advantage of the free trial offer they have going on. Let them help you get your videos ranked the same way they did mine.

Anywho thanks for making such great videos, they really are a great source of entertainment, keep ‘em coming! Have a good one.

-Sarah
{W.W}Rap
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: virus?

Post by {W.W}Rap »

{EMC}Methuselah96 wrote:message to my Youtube inbox:

Hey how's it goin',

Your videos were amazing, I couldn't believe how well done they were when I was finished watching.

Even though I thought your videos rocked, I couldn't help but notice they weren't getting many views.
It's so hard for me to believe that videos as good as yours get lost in the shuffle.

There is so much garbage on this site, it was almost a surprise to find your videos so enjoyable.

Is it weird that I get so upset when I see videos like yours getting so few views when there are so many crappy videos that have millions of views?

I should probably get going, but I just wanted to let you know about a great service that was really able to help me get my view count up, you can find them at

They really send you a lot of views which helps you climb the search engine rankings and improve your standing in the YouTube community.

By giving them a try now you can even take advantage of the free trial offer they have going on. Let them help you get your videos ranked the same way they did mine.

Anywho thanks for making such great videos, they really are a great source of entertainment, keep ‘em coming! Have a good one.

-Sarah
its a virus or if it looks like youtube dont put acc. on it will steal it
No he cambiado, como tu quisieras primo,
cambié lo suficiente sin salirme del camino,
no he cambiado ni la mitad que el resto
pero he cambiado el doble que vosotros por supuesto
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

Post by Darth Dragon »

its because u need to pay millions of dollars to get more views to youtube
Oh Africa...

I know that we have to take it to the goal 'cause everyone's depending on we
See we ain't got nowhere to go but up, it's our destiny
by akon
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

{EMC}Methuselah96 wrote:message to my Youtube inbox:

Hey how's it goin',

-Sarah

They are programmed bots that target your information. Tinyurl is an account hooked up to get money. Who ever clicks the link of it will just give the owner of the link money.
These bots or "Fake accounts" are either identity thefts or just wanna ruin your life. EVERY SINGLE BOT WILL SCAN THE USERS AND SEND RANDOM MAILS TO THEM. You can report them to help the youtube community.
{EMC}SQL Injection-
Tank
Tank

Post by {EMC}SQL Injection- »

wow gay nowonder i hate Tinyurl X-( X-(